Monday 7 April 2014

Happiness on a miserable Monday

The weather today has been truly miserable. Grey ,dull,gloomy and wet ,Still I was determined to take our over due books back to the library and make the most of the day. We (myself and the four youngest) arrived home looking like drowned rats but happy drowned rats with a pram and bag full of books and puzzles to enjoy. I enjoyed my walk to and from the library. Charlie was pointing out puddles that he thought resembled boats, dogs and ducks and seeing how deep the drains were and discussing what he would do In a flood. Summer told me all about The Shaytards (a family vlog she watches on YouTube ) Gypsie decided to stay at home In the dry with Paul and spent the morning working on making a beach bag .This afternoon she baked a vegan chocolate cake and helped me cook cottage pie . After a nap on the back of the sofa (as you do) I helped Evie with some potato printing with fabric paint. We created a cute ladybird t shirt. Jasmine has been out all day .shopping with my mum and sister in this morning and then spending the afternoon at the arcade and park with her auntie , cousin and friend. She also returned home happy but totally drenched ! We are ready for some Spring sunshine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment