Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy new year!

So 2014 is here , usually i would have a big long list of resolutions ,like last years eating more organic, writing and illustrating a children's book, and growing as much as i can.....needless to say i started off well but didnt achieve any of my goals really.

This year for the first time in as long as i can remember  im not making any resolutions. Its not that i dont think there is room for improvement in my life ....more that i feel happy and content. I dont feel the need for a huge new year new me sort of thing.

so what did we do today....um iv been snuggling my baby , tandem nursing him and Eva , making warming slow cooker stew and iv started knitting a booty.

Iv helped my big boy with some tiny micro block building .Iv coloured in with Gypsie and Eva. I helped thread needles and unpicked a few wrong stitches for Jasmine when she was sewing a pencil case (a gorgeous gift from her Nanny)

Iv had a lovely nap !!!

Charlie and Gypsie have planted seeds for a butterfly garden (another lovely gift from Nanny)

Summer has had a friend round and they made there own twisted game.

Its felt like a nice slow relaxed day but looking back there has Been loads going on in our little home .

No comments:

Post a Comment