Saturday 7 December 2013

Advent day seven 2013

Upon waking this morning Elf was found swinging from the lampshade ..... Evie was most amused.

We have had a lazy day Charlie helped with cleaning the lounge windows , polishing the fire place and after lunch we watching a star wars a animated film whilst I wrote out some Christmas cards.

Jasmine has spent the afternoon out up the park watching the football.

This evening I took Eva , Jasmine and summer on the lights of love lantern walk in aid of the hospice .
We met with my uncle and untie.watched the lights being switched on the tree and joined the procession up through the village to the village hall . There was a short carol service and mince pies and mulled wine being served.
I was very proud of my children who stood quietly listening whilst others run about talking over the vicar.

We collected a take away from the chippy on the way home to save me cooking.

Its been a lovely day x

Now a nice hot bath , coffee and xfactor .....

No comments:

Post a Comment