Thursday 20 March 2014

First day of spring.

The first day of spring has been a difficult one.

Today it feels immensely difficult parenting a thirteen year old and a two year old. Add a baby who wants to be at the breast all day and three other children  and I feel stretched beyond belief.

I love them with all my heart but my goodness me I hope tomorrow is less stressful .

I feel stretched ..like there isn't enough of me to go around. Like I'm not giving them all enough of my love and attention.

There have of course been moments of joy.cooking dinner with Jasmine , Painting eggs  and planting seeds with Charlie and Eva  but even these activities have ended in tears from Eva.

I guess being two or being a teenager is as tough as being a mum.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment