Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Birthdays

Almost two weeks since I last posted and in that time Myself and jasmine have both turned another year older.

 I was  very spoilt on my birthday, upon opening the blinds i saw that mother nature herself had gifted me this most beautiful rainbow.



 I was given so many beautiful gifts, cards and oodles of chocolate.






 






Gypsie had made all of these sweet gifts by herself , how thoughtful of her!!!

She also baked vegan cup cakes for us to share.

 
And jasmine made me this lovely birthday cake.


 And insisted I wore this badge all day. ( the cheek)


I am a very lucky lady.

 I'm now the mum of a teenager. I cant believe how fast the years have gone by, it seems like just the other day I was holding Jasmine in my arms as a new born  and now she is a beautiful , determined young lady.

On her birthday we celebrated with a family  party .The theme was " vintage tea party". The kitchen was decorated with vintage paper chains and on the table a pink table cloth and pretty pink and white napkins with a floral design.





We gave jasmine a fantastic camera for her birthday . She is a keen photographer and was so pleased with her gift!

We have been on a couple of walks and here are just some of the photos she has taken.






 
 




I m looking forward to sharing more of her beautiful photography with you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment